The Hearing Pill N- acetyl cysteine
The Hearing Pill:
The Hearing Pill has been researched and developed with eleven years of dedication by The US Navy to research a pill that can reverse hearing loss. Thanks to them, we have one!
- Improve hearing health by providing essential nutrients necessary to protect and maintain the integrity of the inner hair cell synapse.
- Enhance the natural defense mechanisms of the cochlea for the maintenance of optimum hearing
- Patented by US NAVY 6,177,434
- The US government has invested over $10 million in studying The Hearing Pill®’s active ingredient in order to advance our understanding and commercialization toward a product based on sound science.
The main ingredient in The Hearing Pill is 600 mgs. of NAC N-acetylcysteine, for complete info on NAC, click here.
How does NAC work?
How does NAC work to prevent hearing loss: The Hearing Pill works in three ways; First, it helps detoxify the amount of toxic chemicals in the cochlea that are destructive to your inner ear hair cells and nerves. Second, it works to keep the mitochondria in the inner ear healthy, which aids the cell in protecting itself from harm. Third, it enhances your body’s defense mechanisms by producing a naturally occurring amino acid; glutathione. Studies show that the more glutathione your body produces, the less damage occurs to your inner ear hair cells.
Save over 75% on NAC, the only ingredient in the Hearing Pill!
You can order NAC directly (not labeled under The Hearing Pill) at a fraction of the cost: Order NAC here – Huge Savings!
Improve Your Hearing Naturally;
Incoming search terms:
- n acetil cisteine for protection of hearing